Do you live anywhere near San Diego? I have an invitation for you! My friend Jason Vitug, founder of Phroogal and author of You Only Live Once: The Roadmap to Financial Wellness and A Purposeful Life, is presenting the last stop in his epic summer financial wellness road trip. And because it is in collaboration with FinCon, it’s in San Diego!
The event is on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM in the Grand Ballroom at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina. The address is 1380 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Jason Vitug, founder at Phroogal
- Joseph “JJ” Montanaro, financial planner with USAA‘s Financial Planning Services
- Talaat and Tai McNeely, His and Her Money Podcast
- Joe Saul-Sehy, Stacking Benjamins
- Dorethia Kelly, Money Expert and creator of The Money Chat
- Robert Farrington, The College Investor
Plus, your favorite military finance bloggers will be there, including:
- Doug Nordman, author of The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement,
- Rob Aeschbach, The Military Financial Planner,
- Ryan Guina, founder of The Military Wallet,
- Forrest Baumhover, founder of the famous Military in Transition Facebook group and blog,
- and ME!
While this free event is available to all San Diego area folks, there are tickets designated just for military. RSVP here to get your tickets.
The Road to Financial Wellness is a grassroots and social campaign to break the social taboo about money and empower a generation to live their dreams through financial knowledge. I know that one of the most important parts about my financial journey has been the information and support I’ve received from books, television shows, podcasts, webinars, blogs, and talking with others. If you’ve never talked about money, you don’t know where to start, or you need to boost your motivation, this is the event for you!
Take a giant step towards improving your financial life by attending this free event in Wednesday, 21 September: The Road To Financial Wellness.