USAA’s 2013 Military Pay Posting Calendar

Are you looking for the 2014 USAA Pay Posting Calendar?

I know that you all will be super-glad to hear that USAA has posted their 2013 Military Pay Posting Calendar.  It is small here, if you click on the picture you will see it full-size.

From the number of people searching for USAA paydays, I know that there is a huge demand for this information.  Thanks, USAA, for filling the need!

About the Author

Kate Horrell
Kate Horrell is a military financial coach, mom of four teens, and Navy spouse. She has a background in taxes and mortgage banking, and a trove of experience helping other military families with their money. Follow her on twitter @realKateHorrell.

32 Comments on "USAA’s 2013 Military Pay Posting Calendar"

1. Austin Miller | January 10, 2013 at 2:37 am |

Okay, Jan 15 is on a Tuesday and our pay isn’t available until Monday, Jan 14. Oct 15 is on a Tuesday, but our pay is available on Friday, Oct 11. Was Jan 14 a typo?

2. Then why did we get paid on Friday Dec 28th when the last payday was Tuesday Jan 1st of this year? Last time I checked, Monday Dec 31st, new years eve, was not a federal holiday….hmmmmm. Mysterious.

3. Then what about Tuesday Jan 1st of this year. We got paid Friday, Dec 28th.

4. so what day are we getting paid

5. usaa member here, we've not been paid yet either??

6. what time is the money usually deposited on pay day

7. Molly Jenkins | January 31, 2013 at 4:33 am |

Just wondering about what time we should expect our paycheck to show up on our account. I read somewhere else that it would be done by 6am central time. Since we are posted in Hawaii, should I expect to see the funds available by 2am?

8. Ok today is the 28th of March and tomorrow’s Good Friday and I’m sure you guys don’t open anytime tomorrow. Are you guys open Saturday March 30th 2013? I was wondering when I will get paid for the 1st of April because it falls on Monday of next week.

9. Good question Stephanie however I believe that banks, post office, etc are open tomorrow. Good Friday is not a Federal holiday but rather a Christian one. I know that the securities market will be closed tomorrow however USAA's Facebook page states they will be open tomorrow for normal business. My guess is we will get paid tomorrow as usual, one business day prior to the 1st or 15th.

10. is this for sure because i just got a message saying trading will be closed tommorow

11. Does this apply to military retirement pay as well?

12. Why is it the the time your deposit hit your account always change. My last paycheck hit my account at about 2:00am, but this paycheck it’s 5:17am and I haven’t recieved my money yet. So undependable.

13. Layne Marie | May 20, 2013 at 3:09 pm |

My fiancé left for basic on April 28, 2013.
    I don’t know when I’ll get money on my card. Does it take longer to get it? I am new at this and need help. Thanks.

14. so when do we get paid this week.. Thursday or friday?

15. Mr. Castro, according to the calendar, and USAA's deposit policies, USAA members should see their pay posted on Monday, 30 September 2013. Hope that helps.

16. Does this payday become available on Saturday the 28th?

17. Does USAA process deposits on Saturday? Our travel pay was released from DFAS yesterday but hasn’t shown in our account. It’s not the same as direct deposit paycheck but I thought since I can’t find the answer (what days USAA processes any type of depo sit other than pay) you might be able to help me KateKashman. Thank you in advance.

18. Melissa, sorry for the delay in responding. It has been C-R-A-Z-Y dealing with the government shutdown and your comment almost got lost in the crowd.

I'm guessing by now that your pay has deposited, but for future reference, USAA does not post deposits on the weekend.

Hope all is well, and thanks for reading! Kate

19. So, What Are The Chances Of Our Funds Being Available On 11 OCT 13, Amid All The Uncertainty Surrounding The Shutdown. Are We Still Green Light Go ?

20. Today Is Oct 15 And My Husband Still Hasn't Gotten Paid…What's Going On?

21. Sarah Mcmillin | November 11, 2013 at 4:30 am |
  22. Do these dates apply to the disability payments also from the VA? According to this payments will be available the day before thanksgiving. That would be fantastic if I get my disability the day before because I was trying to figure out if because of Thanksgiving I wouldn't see it until the day after which is the 29th a Friday.

23. Patrick, I think the best way to know that answer is to compare your previous checks and compare the dates that usaa gave, if they match then you should be fine. I would call the VA first to verify though. Ask what date they date the check, if its the first of Dec then you should get your money on nov 27 because companies that do direct deposit send their money the buisness day before to the banks.

24. Michael Hankins | November 27, 2013 at 7:03 am |
  25. James Shelton | December 16, 2013 at 1:30 pm |

Technician GS payday is Thursday, Christmas is Wed. which is usually when I get paid. Will I get paid on Tues. ?

26. do any one know when we get paid by its being the holidays last year it was the 28th DEC 2012

27. Nicholas Roberts | December 28, 2013 at 12:58 pm |

So will the money be in our account Mon dec 30 or in the morning of dec 30

28. Does anybody know if VA payments will come thru tomorrow the 30th? The chart matches up to the VA payments as well. So im hoping it will happen so I can pay my electric before they turn it off lol

29. When will 2014 be posted?

30. when will the 2014 pay calendar be posted