2013 Navy Federal Pay Posting Dates

January 04, 2013 | Kate Horrell

The 2014 NFCU Pay Posting Calendar has been released.

Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) has updated their pay posting calendar for 2013.  While it says “Active Duty,” it also includes the pay dates for retirement pay.  I can’t link directly to it, because of the way it is placed within the website.  In order to see it yourself, you have to go to the to main Navy Federal webpage and click on the tab labelled Products and Services.  A drop down menu will open, and you need to select Checking.  Once that page is open, there are five types of checking accounts shown.  Select Military and then on the page that opens, scroll down to the bottom and click on the link for NFCU Military Active Duty Posting Calendar 2013.  Whew!

Or, you can just click on the screenshot that I’ve copied here.  Once it is open, you might have to click on the magnifying glass to read it clearly.

Navy Federal Credit Union 2013 Pay Deposit CalendarThere are a couple of things to notice here.  First, Navy Federal has two different paydays, depending on the type of account you use for your direct deposit.  If you are not sure about this, please read NFCU Checking Accounts:  Active Duty vs. Others.  Second, please remember that your pay is not available for use until the day after it shows as pending in your account.  Deposits are pending, then post overnight for use the next day.

I hope that helps!  Looking for your bank or credit union?  Let me know in the comments and I’ll see what I can find.

The 2014 NFCU Pay Posting Calendar has been released.

Comments

1. cbb says:

what about armed forces bank?

cbb, I'm not familiar with Armed Forced Bank offering early direct deposit. I've looked through their website and can't find any reference to it. In the absence of an early direct deposit policy, you should see your pay posted on Friday, 28 February 2013. If you know about any early posting by Armed Forces Bank, please let me know. That is the kind of stuff I love to learn. Thanks!

2. heather says:

This doesnt match up w the.current navy fed one

3. amber says:

So since i cant find an answer to my question anywhere can someone please answer these few questions. First question my coworker's account showed that our paycheck was to go in tonight which is friday. when i checked my account it didnt show anything pending. But looking at this table our funds should be in tonight. For the past two years i have had navy fed i have never seen a check go through on a friday night. Second question why would my account not show pending? i have checked my account for the past three days and it did not show pending once. i do have active duty checking so my money should show up on the same day am i correct? third how exactly is the whole government shutdown thing working for active duty military who already have it being direct deposited?

4. Tiffany says:

My husband noticed that last pay check… that it was pending a couple days before and then the pending disappeared. He called Navy Federal and the gentleman said that it was on the account to deposit, not sure why the pending status went away, but it went in the date it was supposed to. It showed pending last night and the pending status is gone today, I called and questioned it this morning and was told the same thing. The deposit is still set to go in, but not sure why the pending status disappears.

5. agenor takang says:
  6. agenor takang says:

It always show pending on ur account when nfcu recieves the funs from dfas.the posted date is the day nfcu validates the transaction but the actual money will be available for use a day after the posted day..during the the validation process, the pending funs always disapear for 24 hour and reapear in your account for full use the next day.

7. Jared Ballinger says:
  8. Chris says:

When does the 2014 pay day schedule come out?

Chris, Navy Federal usually releases their calendar for the new year a few days before the first payday. However, it is pretty simple: If you use an Active Duty checking account, your pay will be available one business day early. (Tuesday paydays are available on Saturday morning.) If you have any other type of checking account, your pay will be available on the actual payday (Monday paydays are available on Saturday morning.)