Do you live near Fort Carson? Then join the Army Wife Network for a full day of fun, education, and free stuff at their Field Exercises held on both Wednesday, 18 September 2013 and Thursday, 19 September 2013. You don’t have to speak Army to join the event, as all branches are welcome. And it is free!
Reasons to go to the Field Exercise at Fort Carson include:
- Meet new people. Who knows, maybe someone you meet will be your new BFF!
- To realize that you are not alone.
- Free meal that you don’t have to cook OR clean up.
- Goody bags! It’s like the Oscars!
- Get an attitude adjustment via the book 1001 Things To Love About Military Life
- Did I mention dessert?
I’ve never been able to attend an Army Wife Network event, but I know that Tara Crooks and Starlett Henderson are great fun and I am positive that it is an excellent way to spend a few hours. If you live nearby, please go for me and report back.