USAA’s Military Pay Posting Calendar

April 26, 2012 | Kate Horrell

9 January 2013:  It’s available:  USAA’s 2013 Military Pay Posting Calendar

Hey, y’all, this is the 2012 calendar.  I’ve asked my friends at USAA to update it, and I’m sure it will be up soon.  In the meantime, please don’t make plans based on last year’s calendar!

As part of my series on the direct deposit policies of various banks and credit unions, I’m attaching USAA‘s 2012 Military Pay Calendar here.  You can also find it as part of USAA’s Direct Deposit Pay and Military Pay FAQs.  Obviously, it is a little small to see here so you’ll have to click on the picture to see it.

I’ve taken it out because literally hundreds of people are looking at it each day, and it is still from 2012.  The 2013 calendar is anticipated to be released on 14 January 2013, after the Defense Finance and Accounting Service releases their updated calendar.  Looking for payday info?  See 15 January 2013 Military Pay for detailed deposit information.

One of the things I love about USAA is that their system is clear cut:  if you bank with USAA, and you have your active duty military pay deposited into your USAA account, you will always have your pay deposited exactly one business day early.  No crazy formulas or different rules for different accounts.  Just simple.  Just the way I like it.

Hope this helps!

Comments

1. Jon says:

Wow, this sucks, I was expecting to get paid tonight by USAA. I was supposed to go to Arizona tomorrow. Guess not. I hate military pay days. Its so f***ed up.

2. why was s.s.not taken out of our pay in 1954—1`956? on my s.s. records it shows blank . I could use the mony now .

• John L says:

S.s. for military started in 1957. However, one can receive s.s. credit for the peruiod you specified by showing s.s. a copy of your military record. In my cas this is the DD214. I am already retired and I have received credit for my service during the Korean war since the first days of my retirement.

John L

3. kerry says:

this is a lie bc its the 31st and still not paid

4. fl says:

Me either. Wonder why
    Always paid early :(

5. MJCMM says:

Having dealt with many issues and horrible customer service with USAA for the past several years, I hope this wasn't some kind of attempt by someone to draw people to USAA with the implied promise that you'd get paid a day earlier than any other bank. We already moved our insurance and are moving our banking elsewhere and have never been happier to do it! If USAA has to try to trick people into doing business with them by saying you'll get your pay one whole day earlier, that's just sad – I hope people are truly smarter than that. I'd rather get paid a WEEK later by another bank than EVER go back!!!

• JJ Merc says:

we been with usaa more than 7 years and we never had issues.We always had super customer service either on the phone or the service stations itself. We re very satisfied !

Thank you Usaa for ur awesome service!

6. ronald bandy says:

I have been with USAA Since 1989 and cannot complain about their service and support. In some of those years my credit hadn't been the greatest but they are still there for me.

7. Dee says:
  8. jessica says:

anyone get paid today? we didn't..

Jessica, pay can be processed anytime during the day. I am nearly positive it will be posted into your account today.

9. christie says:

whens the 2013 calender coming out

10. Jennifer says:

Hi I was wondering when the usaa military pay date calendar for 2013 coming out I know when we get paid 1st and the 15th of every month but I know that usaa pays us early I had a calendar for 2012 and want one for 2013