During Back to Basics, I’m going to make a master list of the Paycheck Chronicles posts that apply to that week. Hopefully, I’ll get them all! During this first week of Back to Basics, we’ve been focusing on figuring out the current state of our finances. How have you done? I’ve learned a few things, and I try to keep on top of it all the time.
Posts you might find interesting or useful include:
- MyPay Limited Access Passwords
- Once A Month Financial Checkup
- Updated Withholding Calculator Available Now
- Understanding How Basic Allowance for Subsistence Works
- 2011 BAS Rates
- What Is Income Tax Withholding and Why You Want To Get It Right
- How To Access MyPay
Hopefully you will find some value in one or more of these articles. Happy Saturday!