2011 Active Duty Military Pay Dates

December 26, 2010 | Kate Horrell

Looking for the 2012 dates?  See 2012 Active Duty Military Pay Dates.

Amazing to me, but my list of the 2010 Military Pay Dates has been one of the most popular posts of all time.  Therefore, it only seems sensible that I would publish a list of 2011 Military Pay Dates.

Drum roll, please…

December 30th, 2010 (technically a 2010 pay, but I thought I would include it anyway.)

January 14th

February 1st

February 15th (see Heads Up For February and March Pay for more information.)

March 1st (see Heads Up For February and March Pay for more information.)

March 15th (see Heads Up For February and March Pay for more information.)

April 1st

April 15th

April 29th

May 13th

June 1st (please see 1 June 2011 Pay/Memorial Day Weekend and USAA and Navy Federal Direct Deposits 1 June 2011 Military Pay

June 15th

July 1st (see 1 July 2011 Pay)

July 15th (see 15 July 2011 Pay Predictions)

August 1st (see 1 August 2011 Military Pay Information for more details)

August 15th (see 15 August 2011 Military Pay for more information)

September 1st (see 1 September 2011 Military Pay for more information)

September 15th

September 30th (see 1 October 2011 Military Pay for more information)

October 14th (see 15 October 2011 Pay)

November 1st (see 1 November 2011 Military Pay Date)

November 15th (see 15 November 2011 Pay Day for more information, especially if you are with Navy Federal.)

December 1st (see 1 December 2011 Military Pay for more information)

December 15th

December 30th (See 30 December 2011 Military Pay for more information)

Still confused?  It is really pretty simple.  The military paydays are on the 15th and 1st of each month.  If the 15th or 1st fall on a weekend or federal holiday, then the payday is the previous business day.  For example, if May 15th falls on a Sunday, then payday is on Friday, the 13th, which is the last business day before the 15th.

Many banks and credit unions, including USAA, release pay funds to their customers one business day earlier than the official payday.  They do this as a courtesy to their customers.  Other banks do not have an official policy of releasing funds early but often do it anyway.  Also, many banks are unable to physically process all their payments at exactly the same moment.  This means your neighbor or friend might get paid before or after you, even if you use the same bank.

If you more questions, please ask…that’s why I’m here!

Retired and looking for your pay dates?  See 2011 Military Retiree Pay Dates.

Comments

1. Katherine says:

We will get paid this upcoming December 30th? Is that because the 31st is being recognized as the holiday? That's great news though! Thank you!

• hollie says:

So if payday falls on a monday,we have usaa,we we get our pay on prior friday. This months payday falls on monday so we would get it friday if we have usaa?

• A Military Spouse says:

Military pay will be available on December 30th because the 1st of January is on a Sunday. December 31st is not a holiday however it also is on the weekend and that is the reason pay would be on December 30th it is the last business day of the week. If you are a USAA account holder then you will receive pay fund December 29th since as a courtesy they pay a day earlier then non-USAA account holders.

2. Kate says:

Katherine, that is a good question. I've checked it the federal holiday calendar and the DFAS pay schedule, and it does appear that payday is on Thursday, December 30th. Of course, your results may vary depending on your banking institution.

I haven't seen a pending deposit on my account but I'll update when it shows up.

3. Bill says:

"….if May 15th falls on a Sunday, then payday is on Friday, the 15th…"

wow. There's two May 15th's? I think you're the one confused.

4. Kate says:

Good catch, Bill! I have corrected in the original text. I could sense that there was an error somewhere in that post, but I assumed it was in the list. I looked it over so many times! I'm glad you were able to spot it.

5. joe says:

Is the retiree paydate also going to be 30 Dec or 3 Jan 2011?

6. Bill says:

and if you have usaa, you will get paid the business day before everyday payday. ie if the 1st falls on a monday, you get paid friday. If the 1st falls on a federal holiday you get paid two days before that federal holiday. if the 1st falls on a federal holiday(new years.not this year) and that holiday is on a tuesday, you get paid the friday before. ONLY IF YOU HAVE USAA.

7. Bill says:

…."the business day before everyday payday". sorry i meant every.

8. Katherine says:

Thanks! I checked online and i see that since January 1st falls on Saturday that Friday will be treated as a holiday for pay and leave according to opm.gov so hopefully that's right and we get paid on the 30th, I have Navy Federal! :-)

9. Katherine says:

Ah for some reason my post messed up! i said i see that since January 1st falls on Saturday that for Federal Empoloyees friday will be treated as the holiday for pay and leave purposes so the 30th should be right! I have Navy federal though and the pending hasnt shown yet so who knows!

10. Kate says:

Katherine, my Navy Federal isn't showing pending yet, either, but I think it will show up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

11. pat says:

What if you go into bootcamp on Jan 5,2011 would you get a paycheck on Jan 14,2011 or is it lagged until end of the month?

12. Sheila says:

So since I have usaa will I get paid this Wed?

13. Sue says:

Will our pay go in the bank tonight (Wednesday 12-29-10) after midnight?

14. Tara says:

We're with USAA & my hubby's pay is already in there. Just an FYI.

15. P says:

That is correct, i just checked my USAA account, they have already disbursed our pay.

16. burdett says:

What times of the day do we get paid

17. Brandy says:

My husband just finished boot camp Dec. 15th. His checks have been pretty steady since he joined but this one today was more than $100 less than it usually was. Any ideas why? Thanks!

• Kate says:

Without knowing more info, my guess would be that you stopped receiving Family Separation Allowance when he finished boot camp. Does that sound right? If your husband is available, or you have access, I'd check on his LES.

• Laura says:

There is a good chance it is the BAH rate change. Check the LES and if that is not it contact DFAS

Laura's guess is good if he is now attached to a permanent duty station. If he is still in training, you should still be getting BAH for your location, but once he is at his first PDS, he's get BAH for that location even if you don't move with him?

• Justin says:

If it is 100 dollars less after finishing basic training members have to 100 dollars a month for a year to the GI bill

That is a great thought, Justin. New recruits are still being given the option of signing up for the Montgomery GI Bill. That program requires a buy-in of $1200 over the first year of service, vs. the Post 9/11 GI bill that does not require a buy-in.

Thanks for suggesting that idea.

• Blair says:

possibly if he is using his star card, they take the payment out of the paycheck. if not paid on time, if is not being paid enough.

18. Active Duty says:

So I would just like to say that your list is rather off. In fact it's almost completely wrong. We do not get paid on the 1st and the 15th of each month nor will they ever pay us 3 times in one month. If you go to pmcu.com under the military section you can find the real pay dates. Sorry to say but, you have been misinformed.

19. Kate says:

Dear Active Duty, thanks for your concern. I checked out the link that you sent, and I saw the 2010 calendar listed. It appears that your bank, PMCU, is one of the banks that permits their customers access to their pay funds one day early. That is a lovely courtesy that they extend to their customers and I'm sure you appreciate it. However, their pay calendar does not reflect the official DoD pay schedule.

For comparison to your PMCU calendar, you can see the official military pay calendar at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service at http://www.dfas.mil/militarypay/militarypaytables… They haven't posted the 2011 list yet, but you can compare their 2010. You can also see more explanation about weekend pays at the DFAS Military Pay Table page at http://www.dfas.mil/militarypay/militarypaytables

I'm glad that you have a bank that allows you access to your pay funds early, but I don't want other readers to be confused by your comments.

20. jennifer says:

is it going to be the 14th because the 15th is on Sat, and they do not pay on Sat's right? I mean, the bank is opened (navy federal), but only for a few hours, so it comes at Midnight Thursday night/friday morning?? i can not remember the last time it fell on a sat , so can't really remember what they did. but is that why it's listed as the 14th instead of 15th this time?

Yes, Jennifer, payday is on Friday, January 14th. It doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not the bank is open.

I can't speculate on what time Navy Federal will choose to post the deposit. I have Navy Federal and I usually see the pending deposit around Tuesday, and then it disappears on Thursday, and the pay will be in the account on Friday.

Hope that helps.

21. jennifer says:

thanks Kate!

22. juswondern says:

If you have usaa and martin luther king birthday is a national holiday does that mean you will get paid on Wednesday or Thursday since the holiday falls on a Monday and the 15th falls on a Saturday….I’m confused

The official payday is Friday, January 14th. USAA is usually able to release their funds a day early, so I would imagine that you will be paid on Thursday, January 13th.

23. Jason says:

• Jason says:

Sorry, must have skipped the part where you said 2011 wasn't posted yet.

Jason, DFAS hasn't yet updated their pay schedule online. It is still showing the 2010 paydays, which you can find here: http://www.dfas.mil/militarypay/militarypaytables… As you can see, there aren't any Saturday paydays listed.

That is really odd that you are sometimes getting your pay on Saturdays. Are you stationed in the US? What bank are you using? I'd love to figure out this mystery!

24. zach says:

Since the 15th of january is on a Saturday does that mean we get paid Friday the 14th?

25. Jess says:

The few times when our pay wasn’t available until Saturday was when the payday fell on a Monday. The last time it happened was for the Nov 15th paycheck. We use Navy Federal and I heard it has something to do with the day before being a Sunday.

This year, the only month where it goes in on Saturday will be August 1st and 15th. Hope that helps!

Thanks for explaining, Jess. That makes perfect sense…you aren't getting "paid" on Saturday, but rather NFCU is processing the Monday pay early (overnight on Friday, in batches, until they are done.)

I must have misunderstood because I thought that people were getting paid on Saturday when the 15th was on Saturday. That would still totally flummox me.

26. jennifer says:

did everyone get paid today?
    i cant get outta the house till after 4 today, and can't check it online, just wondering if everyone else with navy fed got paid today.

Jennifer, yes, everyone got paid today. We use Navy Federal, too, and our deposit is there.

27. jennifer says:

thankyou!

28. Terry says:

My son went in on Jan 3 when will he get his first check.

29. Gina M says:

My husband went in on Jan 4th & I just got in the mail his paystub. It says it will be deposited on Jan 21st. ???? I was expecting Feb 1st as I knew about the 1st & 15th dates. Not I'm not quite sure when I will get my next check?

Gina, Is he by any chance in the reserves? I know that they have a different way of disbursing pay and I don't know if that is true during basic training as well.

Anyone else have any ideas?

30. desi says:

@gina there first check is always at a diff. time !! i got mine on a random date also! my husband has never been paid on the 1st or 15th

31. Carrie says:

does usaa pay jan 31 2011

32. Christine says:

Will USAA get paid Jan 28th seeing how they don't update the systems on Monday morings, and we usually get paid a day in advance?

33. L Horns says:

Will USAA get paid on Friday Jan 28th or Monday Jan 31st?

34. KateKashman says:

USAA folks, I can not predict when USAA will release your funds. According to their policy, active duty pay will be released one business day early. This pay period, that should be on Monday, January 31st. However, due to the enormous volume of pay that they process, they can not physically credit every single account at the exact same moment. Payments get processed in batches over a period of time. It seems entirely possibly that some of you might have access to your funds earlier.

35. Lesley says:

Any idea why my husband got paid last night (midnight on the 27th) instead of on Monday, the 31st? We use NFCU, but have always been paid on the normal dates before (he’s been in 10 years, so we’re not newbies!). Kind of makes budgeting difficult when we’re getting paid on random dates!

Lesley, do you have Active Duty Checking? As a "benefit", they are going to start depositing Active Duty direct deposits early but I haven't been able to get them to explain how early. The sign in the lobby says "As soon it is received" so I asked the Customer Service Rep. She had no idea what I was talking about but first told me it would be available as soon as it showed up as pending and then told me it would be released one day early. That might be what happened. I think we're going to have to wait and see on this one.

Lesley, I just checked our NFCU account and we were not paid. That doesn't mean yours wasn't right, just FYI.

• Lesley says:

We do have Active Duty Checking and the payment never showed up as pending–it just showed up as a deposit! Thanks for the info!

36. Carrie says:

It may be a bank mistake, we did not get paid, we use the base credit union

37. Lila says:

Let's hope! My fingers are seriously crossed!

38. Lauren says:

opps sorry didnt mean to post that three different times.. computer was messing up. lol

39. Just wondering says:

Im with USAA by any chance since we get paid the 31st and its a monday will we get paid tomorrow?

40. Lauren says:

yeah that is what im wondering? is payday for usaa people tommrow or is it on monday? does anybody know this question?

41. Amie says:

I just looked back in my statements in June 2010 where payday was on a Tuesday and it was deposited on the friday so fingers crossed

42. Ft Campbell says:

I'm with USAA and I looked at my June 2010. My money was deposited on the 14th of June.

43. art says:

hey if the 1st of febuary 2011 falls on a tuesday will i get paid on monday or friday

44. Jleigh says:

If you have USAA we always get paid on FRI if the 1st or 15th falls on a Tuesday! It may be different for others but my husbands check always goes in on the FRI before if it falls under these circumstance!

• Lauren says:

actually i have to differ on you with that. we have USAA and it has happen before that we got paid monday when payday is on tuesday.. that is why im confused cause sometimes its a monday or sometimes its a friday.. never once has it been a normal day for us when the 1st or 15th falls on a tuesday.. this is why im soo confused. its like it picks a day that it wants and me and my husband has to play the guessing game. does it go by rank cause he is a Capt?

• Karen says:

I agree because I am sitting here confused myself. i am all for DFAS posting the dates i believe it will eliminate some of the confusion floating around.

Karen, DFAS has a payday calendar, but they still have the 2010 calendar up. That is one of the reasons that I publish my list. However, no list is going to do any of us any good if the banks and credit unions release the funds early.

45. Jleigh says:

I'm not sure. I can only speak for myself, which is why i said it might be different for others. Ours always come early! Hopefully it will for everyone else who is needing it. Do not think it has anything to do with rank as my husband is a high ranking Officer as well.

46. DrPepperJunkie says:

Did anyone even get paid today? I also doubt it goes by rank.

47. Lila says:

NFCU got paid, but not USAA… unfortunately.

48. Lauren says:

anybody with USAA get paid today?

• lucy says:

with usaa it should be friday tonight at midnight!!!

• Jleigh says:

We have USAA and got paid. I am not sure how they do it. Ours always deposits around 2:00 AM I guess its different for everyone. Maybe they do it by state? or Alphabetical Order? I have no clue. Hopefully you guys will get paid today also! *fingers crossed*

• Lila says:

That's great Jleigh! :)

• John says:

I just spoke with a USAA representative who informed me that USAA releases the funds as soon as DFAS submits them. So I assume DFAS has some odd way of distributing pay.

• Aellis says:

Did it post late today? or later than normal? .. Ours always comes in around 1:30am and we have yet to see it :( … Probably doesn't help that we are in Hawaii right now either ~ ..

• Cfayj says:

Hey. I’m in Hawaii too. Haven’t got paid yet. Wonder if it’s cuz of the time zone were in.

• Kim says:

I am also in Hawaii, and a friend of mine who is also out here in Hawaii got paid. We did not. We bank with Marine Federal still from when we were in NC, and they bank with Navy Fed….

• Jleigh says:

Well I checked last night at 1:00 AM and it wasnt then checked again at 3:00 AM and it was! Go over to USAA's Facebook and ask them there maybe! There's usually people talking about it on there!

49. Just wondering says:

Lucy, do you really think so?

50. art says:

hey i have usaa if the 1st of febuary 2011 falls on a tuesday will i get paid on monday or friday im active duty army and i didnt get paid fri (28 jan 2011) will i get paid on the 29th on a sat or 31st on monday

51. Lauren says:

yeah but i have a few friends who have USAA and got paid today as well so im wondering what is going on? im a bit confused and USAA isnt helping at all.

52. Jeff says:

USAA got paid for some people already?

53. Jeff says:

i called usaa earlier and they said that if we dont get paid today then we will monday. but not sat or sun.

54. Sandra says:

I am very upset that Navy Federal customers got their pay today and USAA customers wont be getting paid till Monday!!! thats three days!!!! How shady is that?

55. Jerry says:

Yes, crazy! I think I will switch my checking over to Navy Federal…. It seems like they always get paid early.

56. David says:

From what I've been hearing, Navy Federal has changed their policy and now deposit as soon as they receive paychecks. Not fact to me yet, but heard that. USAA needs to get on the bus.

57. Lauren says:

yup i talk to a few friends on my facebook who has USAA and they said they got paid.. this is shady! it was a very long pay period so why would USAA hold our funds from us until monday? do we have to be navy to switch over to navy federal. LMAO!!!

58. Amanda says:

Ok. I'm a bit confused. My husban left for boot camp on Dec 13th and so far we have gotten pay 3 times? Once on 12/29, 1/13 and 1/27. This doesnt follow the pay dates at all so i'm wondering if its normal or if eventually will fall on the 1?st and 15th

Amanda, there are a couple of things working here. First, when the 1st or 15th fall on a weekend or holiday, then the payday will be on the business day prior to the holiday. In your examples, the official paydays were on December 30th, January 14th, and February 1st. Based on the dates you quoted, it sounds like you have an Active Duty Checking Account with Navy Federal Credit Union? They used to pay on midnight the night before payday, so that a deposit that is dated on the 29th will be available on the 30th. They've just changed their policies so that they will be depositing pay earlier.

Even if you have another bank/account, you can see how this works.

59. Zuri says:

I think it all depends on the banks deposit policy, also if there is a holiday coming pay may be processed earlier or later. Read the fine print.

60. Amanda says:

thanks it just seemed weird that the dates were so off.

61. heidi says:

we have usaa and i still have not been paid!! anyone else having this problem? im getting a lil nervous.

62. Alma says:

My husband still hasn’t gotten paid! We are with USAA!

63. jamie wood says:

same here! shouldnt it be a day early for usaa?

64. Lauren says:

Just checked and still didn’t get paid! What is going on?

65. Daniel says:

Ive been with USAA for about 7 years and it has always been a day earlier. And today I have not received it yet! My family needs the money and I’m always counting on it the day before payday. It’s making me a little nervous too.

66. Lauren says:

I just checked and we just got paid!

67. GQ0850 says:

is there anyway kate that you can come up with a listing of the banks that do release funds one day before? i need to make an educated decision!

68. Landmass45 says:

Is anyone still having problems with pay, i still havent gotten payed

69. mommacrstl says:

so it's 1 am est and still no pay in my nfcu account a bit miffed since it seems half the country got it on friday.

70. Catherine says:

I’m leaving to go home from vaca tomorrow and the check hasn’t dropped yet *** fml I don’t like u nfcu

71. jesse says:

i understand all of you work hard for your paychecks and you deserve to have them on time, but maybe you should consider better financial planning if you need your paychecks before payday or right at midnight on the day of posting.

72. Landmass45 says:

Ok now im really worried, im a specialist with the us army and today is the first and still no pay, i have usaa as my bank, im thinking something is wrong and im pretty sure im going to have to talk to some one

73. jessica says:

what is up with feb 15 pay? I tried the link, but it takes me somewhere else. anyone have any luck with it

74. Gladys says:

My husband left at boot camp. Should be direct deposit in my bank. I just checked and I didn’t get paid. What’s going on?

75. khay says:

when did ur hubby start bot camp? usually they don't pay you till the 4-6th week and BAH till the 8th week.

• Gladys says:

He left last Jan 4th. He told me, He found out that he checked the account number I gave him, the one he got from the guy at the bank gave him the wrong number! So that’s why there’s no money in my bank! He will fix it when he go :(

76. Frank says:

Is there any reason a pay deposit would be slowed down because of the fact its a Friday and alot of Civilians gets pay deposits today too?

Not that I can think of. The actual time of your deposit is usually based on your banks individual policies and practices, plus any extenuating circumstances that could occur.

77. David Fergson says:

I am a retiree and my birth date is on the 28th of March. My retired pay is as of the 28th of March. today is April 1, 2011. Do I get the 4 days of pay on April 1st, or do I have to wait until May 2, 2011 to get my pay?

78. Ethan says:

Hi! Newbie here. I can't seem to locate where I can POST a "general" type question. So, I will ask it here. PLEASE help by answering the question OR by leading me to the link (proper board) I need to be on. Thank you.
    I have done everything I am supposed to do. Went to MEPS, signed papers, picked job, etc., etc. (NAVY) ……however, MY paperwork states RESERVE all over it. I have spoken with my recruiter over and over again, they stated that I am ACTIVE DUTY. My paperwork (contract) states 8 years. Someone, PLEASE HELP!! Thank you for your time. I want ACTIVE, was told ACTIVE.
    HELP! I leave for boot camp in a month. I have waited 7 months for my job to become open ……….I am VERY confused.

Ethan, this question is totally out of my department. I do know that a typical contract states that it is for eight years, with some (usually four) active duty and then the rest reserves. Readers, can you help Ethan?

79. Katherine says:

Navy Federal will be paid on the 13th? Not the 14th? I thought they did process deposits on Saturdays so that's why i'm asking. You are saying it will be between midnight-6AM on Friday morning? (thursday night)? If so that's great, just want to check! Thanks1

80. KateKashman says:

Katherine, it depends on what sort of account you have and what sort of craziness Navy Federal is up to this week. If you have any account other than an Active Duty account, you will most likely see the deposit overnight on Friday night into Saturday. If you have an Active Duty account, it could be any time between Wednesday and Friday night. I'm sorry it is vague but they have been really inconsistent with their new policy.

81. calvin says:

this is wrong, i didnt get paid on apr 29. or today

Calvin, you need to look into this. First, check your LES and see if you have pay due. (It will say =EOM PAY and it is the last number on the bottom of the right hand column.) Then check your bank account information at the bottom of the LES. It is usually in the bottom of the notes.

If your LES shows an amount due, and your bank account info is right, you need to check with your bank to see what has happened.

If your LES does not show an amount due, or the bank account information is wrong, or your bank can't figure it out, you need to check with your finance folks tomorrow.

Good luck sorting this out!

82. sarah says:

I didn’t get my deposit on the 29th, 30th or may 1. I’m desperately hoping its there on the 2; tomorrow so I can pay bills. Its never been late.

83. SHAUNA says:

Memorial Day is on a Wednesday but Friday and Monday are "holidays" would we get paid Tuesday(31st) or wednesday (1st)??

Memorial Day is the last Monday in May. In 2011, it is on May 30th. Monday is a federal and banking holiday. Friday is not a federal or banking holiday. It should not have any impact on the fact that payday is the 1st of the month.

If your bank offers early direct deposit, it *might* chose to release the funds on Friday, but that would be up to the individual bank.

• Nicole says:

It will probably be deposited tuesday night for Weds. atleast thats how our bank usually does it =)

84. Tasha says:

this year for memorial day if you bank with usaa when will we recieve our pay checks?

85. Disco says:

When will Navy Federal Get paid for memorial day since we get paid 2 days early!

Disco, it seems likely that Navy Federal will process the deposits overnight on Friday, and the money will be available on Saturday. However, there are no guarantees. The banks can not process the information until they receive it from DFAS.

86. Bill K. says:

Not sure what's going on. No pay for my retirement nor for my VA compensation. I expected it to be in my USAA account. It is the 31st of May.

To early to call as member services is closed right now at the 1-800 number.

Anyone have any idea when we should expect to get paid?

87. Adrienne harris says:

Are we getting paid on the 26/27 of august or the 32st of august

88. Mr big says:

Ok. Here we go. No offense to anyone here but all this talk about paychecks and “when am I getting paid” it’s totally unnecessary. I mean live within your means and budget correctly and you will not have to be worrying about money so much. Really” there are well over 300 posts talking about paychecks. Wow. BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET people.

• Katherine says:

And how did you come across this blog? Checking to see when you yourself would be getting paid? It's unfair to judge people. Some people may have multiple children to feed when only getting paid $900 every pay check and still needing to pay bills and feed their family. Not every situation is the same and people do live pay check to pay check in this world. Military or Not. This is a wonderful helpful blog for those of us who like knowing our exact pay date, personally i use it so I can budget and know what date to set up a transfer into my savings account. If you don't like this blog and those who post then I'd suggest you simply dont look, do not make others feel bad because of circumstances you do not understand. Good Day.

• nonconnavywife says:

Believe it or not when someone is running a strict BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET it really matters what day we get paid on, not because we're flat broke, but because if we get paid on the 14th, in a month with 31 days, and the next paycheck is right on time, that's a longer pay period and people will need to budget accordingly for their groceries, gas, etc taking those extra days into account. So that they're neither coming up short before pay day, or having to dip into extra funds to make it.

Plus most people still go grocery shopping on pay day or shortly there after even if they aren't paycheck to paycheck, and if you're keeping a strict budget and only buying the essentials, you're probably running low on some things around payday and some people might need to know when they can expect to get their grocery shopping done.

But thanks anyway for your condescension!

89. Coinman says:

As a retiree, this will give us 13 paydays in 2011, that will really be a pain due to being taxed more in 2011 but there will be 12 pay days in2011. Figure that one out.

90. jesus says:

what about retirees that are totally disabled

91. adb says:

The first is on Tuesday (November 1st), the 31st is on Monday, so when do we get paid?

92. Amanda says:

How will the upcoming Veterans day weekend affect the pay dates?

93. Carlos Pineda says:

My EAOS is November 17? Will I get paid on November 15? and will it ba full pay?

94. Chief says:

For upcoming USAA pay dates.
    Happy holidays.

95. Can you post a link to the DFAS pay schedule? I was wondering about the pay dates on your list because ever since the beginning of 2010, I have received pay on some Saturdays when the fifteenth fell on that day. I don't think it was because of my bank because other people I knew had the same thing happen and used other banks. Like I said, I never saw that happen before 2010 and I have been in nine years now.

Read more: http://paycheck-chronicles.military.com/2010/12/2
    The Paycheck Chronicles

96. capital bank says:

Read more: http://paycheck-chronicles.military.com/2010/12/2
    The Paycheck Chronicles

97. pagerank says:

If you have usaa and martin luther king birthday is a national holiday does that mean you will get paid on Wednesday or Thursday since the holiday falls on a Monday and the 15th falls on a Saturday….I'm confused

Read more: http://paycheck-chronicles.military.com/2010/12/2
    The Paycheck Chronicles

98. Ashley says:

My husband is in basic training right now and I'm receiving final notices for my bills. How soon should i expect a paycheck so my power doesn't get cut off?

99. Aellis says:

I'll agree with that one ~ especially since it's not based on rank/grade ..

100. megan says:

I agree but we aren't supposed to get paid until Tuesday and with USAA it will be Monday