November 2010 End-of-Month Pay

November 23, 2010 | Kate Horrell

The next military payday is on Wednesday, 1 December.  I’ve been getting lots of questions about when people are going to get paid over Thanksgiving.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is no payday this weekend.

If your bank posts pay early, such as USAA, you should see your pay deposited on Tuesday, 30 November.  Depending on where you live, and with whom you bank, it is possible that it will show up on Monday night.  I can’t see any way that anyone will get paid before then.

The next pay after this will be on Wednesday, December 15th.

Comments

1. Jason says:

last year the military paid everyone early for black friday

2. Jason says:

last year the military paid everyone for black friday

3. chris says:

so if i bank with usaa can i expect a paycheack at midnight on the 26th?

4. Andrew says:

It'd seem to make sense that USAA would be paid the 26th, otherwise the processing would have to be done on a Sunday which I doubt would happen..So Hopefully we will get it tonight.

5. Kate Kashman says:

Really, guys, I have looked at the calendar frontwards, backwards, and upside down, and I don't see anyway that people are getting paid on Friday. Payday is not until WEDNESDAY!

Last year, payday was on Tuesday, December 1st. My bank statement shows that my pay hit the account on Monday, November 30th.

6. Gogodoll says:

Ok so they move pay day from Friday to the following Monday and then NOW it's freaking Wednesday. They can jerk us around all they want can't they. Really freaking sad…DO NOT ENLIST…go work for the state, police department or something similar…at least they KNOW pay day is supposed to be on a freaking Friday, every two weeks, and don't jerk you around. Thank you for being so reliable.

7. camliyes says:

I bank with NFCU and it is not even showing a pending deposit yet.

8. Kate says:

camliyes, I also bank with NFCU and it just recently showed up as a pending deposit. They process them in batches so I'm sure yours will show up soon!

9. cruby23 says:

Gogodoll, military paydays are always on the 1st & the 15th unless it falls on a weekend or holiday. Then we might get it a day or so early.

10. chelsea says:

Wells fargo usually posts early. Its 10am and we still have nothing. Should I be worried?

11. camliyes says:

I thought I would get paid early too, I bank with NFCU and still no pending deposit or deposit. It's 11am and still nothing.

12. boo says:

I use td bank and have been checking since lastnite. Still nada. Boo. So wat now? Midnite tonite or sometime tomorrow afternoon?

13. boo says:

I see noone is answering today. Guess all checks have posted today?

14. Nikki says:

Boo… Most pay checks wont post til around midnight depending on where you live

15. travis says:

chelsea

why are you going to be worried just because you did not get paid early. the pay day is dec 1st so people not stop complaining they have not gotten paid early.

16. Kelli says:

The pay date is today Dec 1 stop the complaining and wait patiently just like the rest of us. This site tells you the dates if you will pay attention to them.

17. kim says:

seriously…who told you you would get paid early? they didn't MOVE payday. It's always on the first and the fifteenth. it only changes if the first or the fifteenth are on a holiday or a weekend. yes..if you believe this **** about getting paid early for black friggin friday, the do us ALL a favor and DONT ENLIST. We obviously have enough whining and moaning idiots already. JEEEESUS H. CHIRST you bunch of mamby pamby jackwagon sissies! GROW UP!