Armed Forces Offering Cyber Security Tips – The Department of Defense's seven cyber-security tips to help you stay safe online.
Beware of Dangerous Downloads
– Persons using peer-to-peer programs such as LimeWire, BitTorrent, and
the infamous Napster may get more than they bargained for.
Board of Veterans Appeals Expanded
– VA announced the addition of four new Veterans Law Judges to the
Board of Veterans' Appeals (BVA), which will enable the board to
increase the number of cases being decided.
Deal of the Week: Up to 87% off – Limited time offer for US Military. Microsoft Office Standard 2007 for only $49.99.
Eat Free at Applebee's
– Military veterans and active-duty servicemembers will be able to eat
for free at any Applebee's across the U.S. on Veterans Day, Wed., Nov.
Is SGLI enough?
– SGLI may not be enough to protect your family. USAA Military
Protection Plus life insurance can help provide the coverage you need.
Contact us today at usaa.com/MPP.
Liberty University Offers Tuition Discounts to Military
– In today's economy, you need a degree to complement your military
training. At Liberty University Online, it's easy for service members,
veterans, and military spouses to get an in-demand education.
Military Career Expo Coming to Jacksonville, NC on Oct. 29 – Meet with top companies such as Northrop Grumman, MAC Tools, Lockheed Martin, ManTech and more.
Respite Child Care Available
– This month YMCA respite child care expanded to licensed child care
programs at YMCAs in all states that wish to participate in the program.
Stop Loss Compensation Pay
– Current and former servicemembers who were involuntarily held on
active duty as a direct result of stop loss, may be eligible for a
Retroactive Stop Loss Special Pay compensation.
You can find the complete Military Report here.