Alaska Sea Services Scholarship
– Nominations are being sought for the Alaska Sea Services Scholarship
Program, which awards up to four $1,000 scholarships annually for
Dealing With the Housing Crisis
– During these unpredictable times, the Army is committed to supporting
and assisting their team members with obtaining financial guidance and
GI Bill Participation Grows
– The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that it provided
certificates of eligibility to nearly 200,000 applicants for the new
Post 9/11 GI Bill.
Homeowners Assistance Program Details
– The DoD announced details for the temporary expansion of the
Homeowners Assistance Program to partially reimburse losses from the
sale of a primary residence.
House Examines Burial Benefits
– A recent House hearing provided a comprehensive exploration of burial
benefits currently available for veterans and any additional measures
needed for veterans and their survivors..